Thursday, January 29, 2009

I cut out a dress for my dgd, today is her birthday, but her mom worked so the birthday party is Sunday. I am working on a blessing dress for our great niece in Rigby, Id. I'm not getting very far very fast. Jeffrey is sick. He has a sore throat, cough and headache. I left work early to go pick him up from school, then we both slept for two hours. I think I might be getting it too. Jim will go to Idaho Saturday evening by himself. :( I need to be home with the sick one.

Well, we took in another animal...temporarily, I hope. It is a 6 yr old female chihuahua...named mama who doesn't like any of us, well she is warming up to Jeff. She keeps disappearing on him, she is so small. I think she will adapt. Her family had to give her up because Grandma got upset and threw her out in the cold. She wouldn't let her back in, so they had to find a home for her. I guess we are it.
Precious (the shitzu) is a little jealous and curious, but Mama growls at her, so she keeps her distance. I don't know how ASpen will react.....he's so friendly and loves other dogs...so we'll see. Jen, the daughter is going to come over (she was very upset) to see her often...they will be living about a mile or two away from us, so that will be nice. Hopefully we will all adapt.

I'm trying to get my sewing mojo back. I just can't pull it out of me. I love sewing so much, but I don't know why I can't force myself to go down and sew. I just don't know...maybe it is seasonal affect disorder......we'll see.

No comments: